Don’t you just love a Saturday shopping spree in the city? Well, today I had a few treats but the best was in MAC where I found this beauty box for just £49!
A lot of you beautiful readers will know that MAC isn’t the cheapest makeup brand out there, it’s a photo studio ready makeup brand so it will be costly per item. So when I came across this little box in store I was pleasantly surprised at the cost of the package!
Seven items for under £50, that’s just £7 per item – which isn’t the typical price points for MAC. Realising I had to have it I chose the kit which best matched my skin tone and usual colour choices. There are other boxes available, including pink and red colour tones, but this one was my favourite.
Here’s what you get in the “Be sweet and dreamy” kit:
- 1 matte lipstick (shade: Kinda sexy) RRP £16.50
- 1 colour creme base (shade: treat me sweet) RRP £18
- 1 Extreme dimension lash RRP £19.50
- 1eye kohl (shade: Costa Rica) RRP £14.50
- 2 eye shadow (shades: sweetums & headover heels) RRP £10 each refill
- 1 powder blush (shade: prism) RRP £19.50(6g)
As you can see from the RRPs I found online per makeup item, this little box of goodies for your face is very much worth every penny!
I tried out the products with my typical foundation and a few other every day products from my make up bag. Here are my results.